Our goal with this flagship platform is simple: we build strategic partnerships with our clients by providing round-the-clock access to their trusted advisor for a set number of hours per month in exchange for a modest recurring fee. Our clients have immediate access to their qualified business attorney without the overhead of an expensive attorney on staff. Each plan is individually tailored and contemplates each client’s budgetary constraints as well as the ebbs and flows of their legal needs. Indeed, we are very flexible with your hours – if you have time left over at the end of a particular month, we will roll that time over into the following month. This approach is refreshing to our clients who appreciate the ability to budget their legal needs over a fiscal year while having a partner that is committed to growing in their business.
We are passionate about entrepreneurship and providing business solutions to our clients that allow them to do what they do best – grow their company. It would be our pleasure to discuss how your business will benefit from our In-House Counsel Experience.
Examples of Services Received:
- Advise and facilitate business entity formation and maintenance (Corporations, S-Corporations, LLCs, Partnerships and Joint Ventures)
- Draft and/or revise shareholder agreements, operating agreements and partnership agreements
- Draft company resolutions, stock transfers, buy-backs
- Attorney consultation, legal research and general business counseling
- Draft legal opinions, memoranda, letters on behalf of the client
- Review and respond to demand letters
- Review and modify client protocols for handling and protecting trade secrets and confidential information
- Draft or revise non-disclosure agreements, covenants not to compete and confidentiality agreements
- Review and revise employee handbooks
- Handle employee and subcontractor issues, including inquiries from the Department of Labor
- Landlord/Tenant Issues and lease negotiation and review
- Manage litigation and other services performed by outside counsel and introduce clients to our preferred network of professionals
- Prepare for due diligence and conduct internal investigations
- Advise management on the legal implications of business conduct
- Provide on-site best practices inspection and review
- Commercial Litigation services are not included, but clients will receive a generous discount off our standard rates as part of our commitment to building a long-term business relationship.